Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sisterhood Award


Thank You so much Kami for nominating me for this Award. You are too sweet!

Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

I have just recently joined the blog world, but in the short amount of time I have been blogging I have meet these strong, courageous women who have been so supportive. They are going through infertility with faith, hope and a kind heart through it all. We all need encouragement, and I truly thank you for yours!

I know it says 10 nominees, but as of now I only have 8. I apologize, I hope that is OK. I really wanted to nominate these women they deserve it! I'm sure I will meet a lot more wonderful women and follow in their journey.

I nominate the following:

Kelly

Kendra

Lacy

Jennifer

Michelle

Nichelle

Lianna

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Awww...thanks Lori! =) I am glad we met!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori. That is so sweet of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails