Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank You Lord for Mani's & Pedi's

So I had a relaxing day today! I was off until 2pm today, so me and my sister went shopping then I got a Mani and a Pedi, she got a Mani. My hubby had got me a gift certificate for both on Valentines Day. I never get a manicure I always just get a pedicure, so I got a double treat today! Thanks to my wonderful husband! I forgot how good they feel! They get the cuticles all trimmed up, massage your hands and feet! Let's just say instead of me wanting to go to work I wanted to go home and sleep!! Very Relaxing.


I wanted to go with a bright color for my toes, because I am so ready for Summer and bright vibrant colors!
What are you looking forward to the most about Summer time?

1 comment:

Kendra said...

CUTE!!! I love pedicures!! I only go about once every 3 months, but when I do....oh my word, I swear it's heavenly!!!!!
Cute summer toes.
I am looking forward to sunshine, flipflops, and summer sun that lasts LATE into the night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails