Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot Flashes

Well I think I have been having my first side effects from Clomid! I have been getting hot flashes like crazy, they wake me up from my sleep. I took my last Clomid pill last week so I was wondering when you had your side effects from Clomid. I was not sure if it could be from the Clomid even if I took the last pill last week? I would love any advice!! Other than the hot flashes everything has been going great.


I can tell that summer is coming, because we have been so busy lately. It seems there are not enough hours in my day, I am not a morning person so I tend to sleep in, but I think I am going to have to get out of bed early if I want to get all the thing done on my to-do list! It makes it so much harder because I work full-time, I'm sure lots of you know what I mean. Do any of you have the same problem, any tips on how you get your stuff done plus stay caught up on all the things you like (like, blogs, DVR, walking, etc)? Any tips would be very helpful!!!


Today I feel blessed to have a my morning off so I can catch up on vacation laundry along with lots of other stuff!!!!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

I took clomid (and it worked, by the way), but I don't remember any side effects. That's not to say there aren't any, though. I just don't remember any. However, not to get your hopes up, but hot flashes ARE a symptom of early pregnancy, and I do know about that from experience.

twondra said...

I was one of the lucky ones with no side effects, but I took it at night.

And like Alexis, I've heard hot flashes are a sign....hope it is. :)

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem Lori!!! I don't have to be at work until 10, so I sleep in until like 9:30...and then stay up late trying to get everything done. I had hot flashes on Clomid too!! But my main side effect was my MOOD swings!! I am praying for you this cycle!!

Kendra said...

I had horrible side effects from clomid...I used it for 3 months and it brought us a new Evil Kendra. She was not nice!! And she was SUPER moody and depressed. It was not a good match for me!!!
BUT I hear TONS of success stories on it, and several of those are after a couple of rounds...so don't lose hope!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails