I will try to do all of my weekly updates on Monday's, since that is the start of a new week of pregnancy for us!!
Monday, July 12
Our Little Blessing at 6 weeks!
How far along? 6 Weeks
Baby's size? Our Blessing will have a growth spurt this week. It could go from the size of a lentil all the way to the size of a chickpea!!!!
Weight Gain? I gained 3 pounds already...I have not been watching what I eat. I need to start!!
Maternity clothes? My new sister in law took me to a garage sale that had lots of maternity clothes. I was able to find a lot of cute shirts, and a winter coat from Gap!! I was so excited!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? I sleep great! I could sleep all the time. I am exhausted.
Foods I am loving? Basically all foods! :) I have been really hungry. I have not been craving anything in particular.
Foods I am hating? Fried foods have kind of made me feel nauseated. But other than that nothing has bothered me so far.
Best moment this week? Finding out we were pregnant!!!!!!
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? I have had an empty stomach/nausea feeling for over a week now. I also have been exhausted! Like so tired, I cannot function. I have never felt so tired before in my life. I have taken a nap the last two days, and I never do that. I had a very busy week so I think that contributed to the exhaustion!
Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!
What I miss? NOTHING!!!
What I'm looking forward to? Our first ultrasound in about a week, and then we will be able to see how many heartbeats there are!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep something close to snack on, once that feeling comes that you need to fill your stomach there is no waiting!!
Milestones: We are 6 weeks pregnant!
Emotions: I have been so overjoyed, thankful and totally in awe of our answered prayer.
Here is our first belly picture!! I know it is early, but I want to see the progression from the beginning!! I will probably try to wear the same outfit for as long as I can. I like the way you can really see my belly in this outfit.
I know I already look like I am showing, but nothing has really changed. I have always had a little bit of a lower belly pooch. I had just eaten before hubby took this picture, so I was really full!! I have noticed that I cannot really suck in my tummy like I used to. My belly has been having cramping when I stretch, I read that my ligaments will be stretching to prepare for the growing baby. I have been having slight cramping every once in a while, and I pee a lot! I had even noticed some of these symptoms before I got a positive pregnancy test, I should have caught on. I got the layout for my weekly posts at Ashley's blog. I hope she doesn't mind that I followed her layout!! I might add or take away a few things as the pregnancy progresses.
Today I feel so blessed that I have not been having horrible morning sickness, and that we are 6 weeks pregnant!!1




28 comments:
Oh....what a cute pic...and love the update:)
OMG OMG OMG I JUST found out your expecting and want to scream for joy!!!!! CONGRATS!!! SOOOOOO happy for you. Enjoy every second. OMG!!!! Im going to link to you today!!!!!!!
Yay! I can't wait to read your updates every Monday. Still so thrilled for you!
You look precious! Can't wait to follow along :)
OMG!!!!!! I'm just now reading the good news!!!! Lori I'm so excited for ya'll :) What an answer to prayer. I can't wait to follow your pregnancy!!!
Congrats!!!!!
I can't wait to watch your belly grow!! It is so exciting and I am so so so so happy for yall!! God answers prayers :)
Congrats on your pregnancy! You are glowing! I will pray for a healthy baby and mommy throughout the entire pregnancy...and I will be checking back to see how you're doing. I love babies!! I kinda wish I'd had more....
Found your blog through Gap Girl. Congratultions on your new little one. Enjoy every hour, minute, second. It is a wonderful journey.
Adorable! I can't wait...and can't BELIEVE it could be MULTIPLES! How do you feel about that? So excited for you and can't wait to watch the journey unfold.
You are so cute!!! : )
You're looking oh so cute and happy! Love it!
YEA!!! I am so happy to be seeing belly pics and a preggo post on your blog my sweet friend!!
I don't mind at all!! I'm so glad you are able to fill out these questions now too!! :) AND on the same day as me. :) And eat now as much as you want. Seriously. At 6 weeks I was still feeling hungry and wish I would have enjoyed eating more. Hopefully you won't get the morning sickness as much as me though! SOOO happy for you, Lori!! :)
.. Lori did u try to make yourself look fatter hahaha!! sorry i just had to comment tht lol... but seriously u do look fatter than i relized
Congrats on the pregnancy girlie! You look super cute and I look forward to reading along as your journey unfolds! God Bless You and your sweet little one(s) on the way! :)
you are precious and you look beautiful.
You look cute! I will be checking in each Monday! =))!!
Awwww, congratulations!!! (It's my first time here...I just read about your pregnancy on GapGirl, and wanted to come say hi!)
You are the cutest thing ever!
The first trimester exhaustion is BRUTAL! When I was newly pregnant with my daughter, my husband lovingly (yes, really!) referred to me as Mrs. Slugworthy. Seriously, if I wasn't at work, I was lying on our couch ASLEEP! It's tough work growing a human!!!
I'm just so happy for you. It sounds like your symptoms are right on. They are a lot like mine were. Maybe its a boy??? Who knows!
I'm glad your doing good and missing nothing from not being prego. Enjoy every second of it. :)
That is too neat that we are do the same time! I will definitely be keeping a close eye on your blog! We go for our ultrasound on the 26th. I am going to start posting prego stats like you did at 8 weeks so it will b e nice to have someone going through the same thing as me! Congrats after all y'alls trouble!!
What a huge blessing Lori! I am so happy for you! You will continue to stay in our prayers through your pregnancy. I am so excited to follow your progress!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am just reading the news!!!! So happy for you!!! MY husband and I are doing our last clomid cycle before we have to take a break/talk about other options. Please pray!!!!!
Well I have been reading your blog since about April and I have to say that I love it! We have been trying for 2 years and about a year into trying I found out I have PCOS. So they started me on clomid and on the 2nd time to be on it I found out I was pregnant! (which was just last month!) So I am 8 weeks! (due on February 23rd)I have been praying for you and now I will start praying for your little blessing too! =]
you are adorable!! looking forward to hearing how the ultrasound goes ........
just came over from Ashleys blog to say congratulations!!!! love your blog!
I don't know how missed this - I figured out that I haven't added your blog to my regular folder on my reader, so it didn't show up in the section I normally check. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! That is so exciting, and it's great that you haven't had any morning sickness yet. :-) Can't wait to read all about your journey through pregnancy!
congrats
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you two!
Post a Comment