On Thursday I made the trek out to Indiana to see the Doctor that I had visited before, you can read about that here. My mom and another sweet girl who is struggling with infertility came along with me. We had 10:30 appointments, so we left at 5:00am, which was a lot better that last time when we left at 4:00am. We had wonderful weather and a very smooth trip, the roads never seemed busy which I loved since I drove.
The Doctor told me that the position of my uterus looks perfect! I was thrilled. I was so happy. Overjoyed! I then asked him about how he could open up my tubes on my last visit, because it just did not make sense to me how he can actually open up my tubes without much to it. So he said that the position that my uterus had been in was blocking or twisting my tubes so that nothing could pass through. What he meant was that when he corrected the position of my uterus, it then put my tubes in the correct place. But now he is not able to tell if my tubes are blocked, I would have to get that checked on my own. I had misunderstood him when he explained that to me during the first visit.
He also said that I do not need to make another appointment to see him, and he thinks I should be pregnant by June or July. I am trying to have faith, but at the same time I am not getting my hopes up. Because I know that is just a possibility. Not a guarantee. I am praying, I am hoping and I am keeping my faith in the Lord. He will be the ultimate decision maker for when we conceive.
We have our IF consultation on April 7th at a large fertility center about an hour from us. I am getting very anxious for that appointment. We are just going to see what they have to say, and to see what our options are. We will then pray about what our next step should be. Then if we are not pregnant by July or so, then we will probably go back in and start some type of treatment. That could all change if by then we feel the Lord is leading us in another direction. We would really appreciate your prayers as we have a lot of decisions coming our way.
I am ready to be a mommy, but I know that the Lord has a plan for me and my hubby's life. That gives me a peace that I cannot explain.
Today I feel blessed that the Lord cares about my life, and that He has a plan for my life which I know will be worth all this heartache that I have gone through.




17 comments:
at first I thought I read that the doctor told you to check your tubes on your own. and I was thinking... how in the world are you supposed to do that?!?! lol
you are always in my thoughts & prayers
I TOTALLY know where you are...I am praying. The Lord lays you on my heart all the time. I was so anxious before our IF consult, and honestly overwhelmed. But prayer is so powerful, and I was AMAZED at how quickly David and I came to be on the same page and how quickly our peace came from the Lord.
I am praying so hard for your appt!! Praying for wisdom for your doctor, and praying for your sweet husband and you to be on the same page and feel the same peace and release from Jesus to go where ever He is leading.
Let me know if you have any specific prayer requests that you aren't blogging about =)
Love ya sweet friend!!!!!
What great news!! So exciting :)
I had blocked tubes, I had to have an HSG to see them and LAP surgery to fix it. Praying for you throughout this journey sweet friend!!!
Love, Hugs and Prayers
Tiff
Yeah! So exciting!!!
By the way...just gave you the beautiful blogger award on my blog!
The Lord does have a marvelous plan and he DOES care so much for you! Bless you sweet girl--this will all make sense someday..I just can't wait to see it all come full circle.
Glad you had a good visit! Praying for you and hubs!
I'm glad your appointment went well! I'll be praying your tubes are nice and open!:)
I am praying for you! I am a FIRM believe that God does not give you desires only to laugh and say "haha, I'm not going to give you what you want." You WILL be a mommy! I am sure of it!
Lori-
I am so excited for you. I will continue to put you in my prayers..keep up with that faith and HE will never let you down! :)
I most definitely am praying for you sweetie. I believe that God is up in heaven looking down on you watching and listening and holding your hand as he is putting together your beautiful baby as we speak. Yes only he knows when that baby will be done and ready to be conceived but I do believe he is working hard making sure everything is just perfect. =)
I'm glad the doctor was able to turn your uterus and possibly help your chances. That would be wonderful.
Fingers crossed for you to get pregnant. PRAYERS YOUR WAY!
Its been a while since I have visited but Im so happy you had a re-visit at that dr and glad your uterus stayed in place. =p. (never thought I would write that.ha ha) Praying for you and your sweet baby to be!
I hope to hear about the good news soon! I worry about having those same problems when I try to conceive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. XOXO, Allison
hello :)
i'm new to your blog, but wanted to say that's wonderful news & i pray all works out wonderfully for you! i just got news on Monday that i have to have a laparoscopy done in april to check my tubes, etc. i'm a nervous wreck! haha. best wishes to you & i love your blog! :)
ps-are you in ohio by chance? if so, i am too! just thought that was neat if you are in ohio too! :)
glad you posted an update hun!
i will continue praying for you sweet girl!
Post a Comment