I am finally feeling like the nursery is starting to come together! I think it is more that I feel really motivated to get things moving in there, and my showers are finally almost here!! I am hoping once I have my showers things will come together very quickly. I have everything planned out in my head, I just need a few things to make it happen! I always imagined the Nursery would be all done at this stage in my pregnancy, well that is not my reality now! It really put me in panic mode when I thought Savannah might come early!! I just never thought that an early arrival could be a possibility until last week!!
We had the room painted in December, I chose Polished Silver from Valspar. I am so happy with the way it turned out. My colors for the nursery have changed a few times, so the final colors are:
Light Pink/Pink
Silver
White
Here is a picture of the room with the painting completed. It is so hard to get a good picture of this color.
Here is a picture of the room with the painting completed. It is so hard to get a good picture of this color.

For Christmas my Mom and Dad stunned me! They gave me a picture of this changing center and told me that they are having one custom made in Black for the Nursery!! I was in disbelief! I remember me and my Mom looking through the Pottery Barn magazine and just drooling over this piece. I never dreamed I would have one in my Nursery! So I am waiting impatiently for this piece to get done! It should be finished in the next 2 weeks hopefully! I am also very happy with all the storage that will come with this!! As of now I have all of her clothes that I have already, washed and folded, but they do not have a "home" yet (except for the hanger clothes that go in the closet). Once this piece arrives I will be able to put all of her stuff away, and by then I will probably have had my showers so I will be able to put all that stuff away too)!!
Here is a picture I took from the Pottery Barn website. One thing my Mom had the guy add was a small built in light above the changing area! I was so happy about that, then I won't need to turn on a bright light in the middle of the night to do a diaper change!! I thought that was such a great idea! My Mom already bought me the changing pad and the cover in pink, it is so soft!! It is washed and ready to go!
Image above taken from potterybarnkids
I got the blind up in the nursery as well.

There are some other things that are coming together that I will share with you once they are completed. One thing in particular is her Bow Board! I am so happy with how it turned out! Post on that as soon as I get some pictures taken of it!




14 comments:
Love the color of the walls and the crib!! I can't wait to see the nursery all put together!! I am almost finished and I can't wait to post pics of the finished product!! We just found out that we will be having our baby girl 2 weeks early!!
Your changing table is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE it! I am totally jealous. I can't wait to see what your piece looks like. And the light's a great idea. Everything's looking great!!
love that changing table, i dont know why but i am so obsessed with finding the PERFECT changing table.
It looks great!... and sound wonderful too! I too pictured our nursery done at this point. I have almost went into panic mode with all there is left to do. My 1st shower was this weekend and it put a boost under me to get things tiddy and ready. So your right about that! Can't wait to see the finished product of the changing unit. It will be stunning in her nursery!
It looks great!... and sound wonderful too! I too pictured our nursery done at this point. I have almost went into panic mode with all there is left to do. My 1st shower was this weekend and it put a boost under me to get things tiddy and ready. So your right about that! Can't wait to see the finished product of the changing unit. It will be stunning in her nursery!
Cant wait to see the finished product. I love the colors you chose!
I like you thought that I would be done with Caden's nursery months in advance and here I am 7 weeks out with a "disaster" and I am not even close to be done with his room.
i love the color scheme! i know it's all going to look so pretty once it's all done! your changing table/dresser is amazing!!! i am totally in love with it!!!
can't wait to see her whole room come together!!
i've still got 13 weeks to go but i have a feeling this won't get cullen's nursery done for another few weeks, it's a process!!
It will be so beautiful!! You did a great job!!
Can't wait to see it put all together! Beautiful crib!!
I'm LOVING those built ins! Can't wait to see it in the nursery!
Love the changer...it is going to be so nice to have all that storage and such a beautiful way to display everything:) Cant wait to see more once you add that sweet baby girl pink...it is going to be wonderful!!!
Love the wall color and that changing table is GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see it all put together!
I have something for you on my blog.
I love the wall color. It is so calming and refreshing. I cant wait to see when you are all finished and a beautiful little girl in there :)
The changing table is GORGEOUS!!! It will be so useful years down the road too when she's all grown up and wants to put stuff on the shelf and use the drawers. Very great piece.
I hope your contractions give it a rest so you can relax in your final weeks before meeting Savannah.
Post a Comment