Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What A Difference A Day Can Make

I thought I would share with you something that is so amazing to me. What a difference one day can make. I took the first picture below on Tuesday of this week and the second picture I took on Wednesday of this week at the exact same time of day. After looking at these pictures, no one can tell me we do not serve an amazing Lord!







HE is in control!







Of Everything!






















Amazing isn't it!!?

I'm very glad that we are on the other end of that snow storm. In April might I add. It is so beautiful today! Almost 60 degrees!


Have you had a amazing thing happen to you that could only have been the Lord working?

I feel very blessed to serve an All-Powerful GOD!

I feel very blessed to be at home tonight with supper cooking! Sloppy Nachos! YUM

4 comments:

twondra said...

I'm coming over from Kami's blog and wanted to wish you luck on your journey. :) (((HUGS)))

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com

Jaclyn said...

What amazing pictures!!! Everything looks so green and bright and new in the 2nd picture. A perfect living example of God's power!

Kendra said...

Yum, sloppy nachos!!!!
And yes, we serve a MIGHTY God!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! God is SO amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails