Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last month on Clomid update

I wanted to update you on how our last month on Clomid is going. Today is CD 10 and I have finished taking the pills, so now they just have to work. I have felt great throughout the whole cycle. I remember last month the hot flashes started coming a week or so after my last pill. So if that is true for this month, I will be blessed with hot flashes while we are on vacation. Hopefully I will luck out of that. I have not been charting my temperatures at all this month, I thought I am not going to do that anymore. Every morning the first things I did was think about infertility as soon as I saw that thermometer. And you will not believe how much less I think about infertility the whole day through. I think just that little step helped me keep my mind off of this cycle. It always seemed like such a small thing to me, and yet such a drag to do, my temps are always all over the place anyway. I barely thought negatively about infertility so far this cycle, I have said so many times, If God wants us to have a baby he will work through medicine or bless us without medicine. It all comes down to the Lord, He can make so medicine does work or does not work. I have really had peace about this last month through knowing that there is nothing I can do now. I am glad that we are going on vacation tomorrow, because I am starting to feel my emotions kicking in. I am glad our last month is on its way to being over, I want to know the outcome so bad right now! We would appreciate your prayers as we finish this part of our journey through infertility.

Today I am thankful that I am done taking the horrible mood changing and hot flashes causing pill called Clomid.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Lori! Just hang in there girl & it will happen for you with or without Clomid. I took Clomid for as long as I could & then got pregnant without it. I will pray for you!

Alexis said...

Praying for you, sweet friend.

Becca said...

Temp charting can be exhausting - I was so glad when we started going to our RE and he told me I didn't need to do it anymore. Glad you've had an emotional break from all that this month! Have fun on your vacation!!

Kendra said...

I am praying!!!!! Praying this cycle is THE ONE!

Anonymous said...

Good for you on not charting this cycle!! Infertility takes over every part of our lives, so I know how great that must have felt great to "let that go"! Praying for you that this cycle worked, and that you have a wonderful vacation (without hot flashes!)

Kami said...

I absolutely hated clomid!!! I didn't have that many side effects. One of my cycles I almost ripped my hubby's head off and made him eat it! LOL That was the last straw! Good luck honey!!! Thinking of you!

Kami

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails