Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy Packing!

Well I have been flying around the house to try and get everything packed for our trip to Washington D.C. I think I got mostly everything ready until some last minute things in the morning. I feel like the past week has flown by me, it seemed I was extra busy. I haven't even had time to keep up with all the wonderful blogs that I follow. I'm hoping I will get to catch up on that while we are gone. I enjoy so much keeping up with all my blogger friends! It seems every time we go on a vacation we always end up taking both of our laptops! How horrible, but we both enjoy our computers. HA! I will take lots of pictures of our trip and let you all know what a great time we will have!!! Sorry no pictures! I hate posts without any pictures, but I have lots to do yet and I'm feeling a little bit tired!!! AHHH

I would love to hear if you always over pack or under pack for vacations? I always over pack, and I get so annoyed when I come home with so much stuff that I never even touched!!

I wanted to also update you on how my 2nd month on Clomid is going. I have had no side effects at all!! Praise the Lord! I feel so blessed to feel so good! Hopefully a relaxing weekend getaway will make the Clomid work even more!!!!!

8 comments:

twondra said...

I always overpack and my husband will always tell me that, but I never seem to listen. :)

Hope you have a great time!

Yay for no Clomid effects! So great to hear that!!

Anonymous said...

I always over pack too. It seems that I always take more shoes than outfits. Not sure why.

I hope that ya'll have a wonderful time on your trip!

Rachel said...

Lori
Have a great trip!! Enjoy your weekend away you deserve it!

i always over pack!

have a wonderful time in DC!

Rachel

Jennifer said...

I am a confessed over-packer - I inherited the trait it from my mother, I can't help it. In fact, we are flying to Oklahoma tonight and we return Sunday night and I have TWO suitcases (and they are NOT small.) I put them in the car after DH left for work this morning... I know he is going to flip out when he sees them this afternoon. But it'll be too late to do anything about them at that point! haha

Glad to hear that you aren't having any side effects from the Clomid!

Have a great trip!!

Unknown said...

i'm definitely an over-packer! i cannot stand it when i bring home all those clothes that i never wore. and it always seems that everything winds up in the wash!!

oh by the way, i tried out the chocolate chip peanut butter pie and it was a hit!! the family loved it:)

Jaclyn said...

Yay for the getaway!!! I ALWAYS overpack. You know the orange/bright pink "over weight" tags that the airlines slap all over your suitcase when you're (even just 5 pounds) over the limit? Yes, I am very familiar with those tags. I always pack a lot becuase hey, you never know what you might need...and I like to be prepared for any clothing/fashion situation. And yes, when I have to drag my heavy suitcase around or pack to come home...I usually curse myself for packing so much. I always try to pack less the next time...but it's a vicious cycle. HAHA!
Good luck with the clomid this month...I'll be praying that it does it's job!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a GREAT trip!! I ALWAYS way over pack, and like you get so annoyed that my clean clothes are now wrinkled!! :) Glad that Clomid is going better this time around.

Kendra said...

Oh I am soooooo praying that this weekend does the trick =)
That's fantastic news that you are having no side effects!!!!
I am a BIG TIME overpacker, yet somehow, I always end up forgetting something that I need! HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails