I get SO carried away reading all of your wonderful blogs, that I don't even have time to post on my own! It's so amazing reading all of your stories, I can relate to so many of you!
I have a big praise to give! Someone has BEAT infertility! I have been following Jaclyn's blog, and she just recently announced that they are pregnant! The LORD is so good! Right away when I read her post title I just got this weird feeling that she is going to announce that they are pregnant, and sure enough she did! I just want to give a big congratulations to her and her husband, they have waited so long to have a baby of there own.
You can follow her story at inluvwithm.blogspot.com
I know the LORD is listening to our prayers, HE cares for us! HE may not always answer us the way we want to be answered, but always looking back I can see HE is in control, HE knows what is best for us.



2 comments:
Awwwwww...you are so sweet!!! You're on my prayer list...hang in there! It's been quite the journey, and the thing I've come to learn the most is that EVERYTHING happens in God's timing.
Hooray!! I haven't been following her blog, but I can appreciate it because it's like a VICTORY for all of us struggling with infertility!!! Congrats Jaclyn!!
Post a Comment