Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Wonderful Getaway!!


We had a wonderful trip to Washington DC! We had perfect weather, and gorgeous flowers to look at. We walked a LOT, but it was all worth it to see all the things we saw!! I've posted lots of pictures from our trip, so I hope you all enjoy!

We started the trip off with a picnic lunch!






This was on our walk from our hotel to the city




The White House! Absolutely Gorgeous. We were able to see Michelle Obama playing with there new dog in the yard! Very Cool!










Of Course, we had to stop at my favorite store on the planet!!!!


Getting ready to go into ESPN Zone to watch our Cavaliers play there first game in the playoffs.(which they won)




We had a great time at ESPN Zone, can you tell hubby was very happy about this!











Lincoln Memorial





I fell so very blessed to have had a safe, beautiful and fun weekend getaway!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

Super B's Mom said...

Awesome pictures - those tulips are gorgeous. Looks like you had a great time!!

Jaclyn said...

How fun! I love DC...it's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so pretty!

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm with you...GAPper for life!! :) BEST store in the world!!!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Your trip looked like so much fun!!! That picnic was too cute!! And I can't believe that you saw Michelle Obama, that is AWESOME!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails