This is my first tag since I joined the blog world. Alexis over at "Where He Leads Me, I will Follow" tagged me!
Here are the rules of the game!!
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the following lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1.) Being a Mommy
2.) Finding out the results of this months clomid
3.) When my hubby gets home from a referree camp on Sunday! I miss him already, and he just left!
4.) My baby brothers High School Graduation Party.
5.) Spending tomorrow morning with my two Nieces! It's Sophia's birthday! So I'm taking them both out for the morning!
6.) Lots of summer nights working outside with the man I love!
7.) Vacation with the Hubby's family in June!
8.) The Birth of my sisters baby in August!! And my Sister-in-laws baby in July!
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.) Spring Cleaned our Bedroom
2.) Grilled Steaks
3.) Went to the Hardware store in town
4.) Took all of our trash to the dumpster
5.) Washed up all of our laundry
6.) Blew off our driveway with our blower
7.) Went over to my parents house, my mom gives Kevin his haircuts. We had a great visit!
8.) Watched some of Kevins referree video, to critique him before his big camp! I'll have to do a post on Kevin and his referree career!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.) Be a Mommy
2.) Wake up early all the time
3.) Buy a brand new Acura MDX
4.) Lose 15 pounds
5.) Go to Paris with my husband
6.) Comfort every hurting child in the world
7.) Keep a positive attitude all the time
8.) Have my own fashion store
Eight Shows I Watch:
1.) CSI: Miami
2.) Castle
3.) Without a Trace
4.) Criminal Minds
5.) Days of our Lives
6.) CSI: NY
7.) Jon & Kate Plus Eight
8.) Dancing with the Stars
People I Tag:
Jaclyn
Kelly
Lacy
Kendra
Jennifer
Super B's Mom
My Home-My Life
Jennifer I could not get your address to get us to your site, let me know the exact address



3 comments:
this one was so much fun! it did take a little thinking on my part.
have a great weekend!!
Fun! I will post my "8 things" later today...right now we're waiting for our new bedroom furniture to get here!!!
FUN!!!!
I am praying about this month's clomid!! Hope God brings you a miracle this month =).
I didn't realize you had two babies being born into your family this summer..that must be so hard for you! I really admire your excitement and positive attitude!!
And girl, you do NOT need to lose 15 pounds!!! =)
Post a Comment