Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie

I am making this dessert for our Easter Sunday lunch at the in-laws! It's easy, quick and very, very delicious!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe

Ingredients:

1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat peanut butter

4 oz light cream cheese

4 oz fat-free cream cheese

12 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk

2 tbsp fresh lemon juice

1 cup(s) lite whipped topping, thawed if frozen

5 tbsp mini chocolate chips, divided

6 oz pie crust (I use a graham cracker crust, already made)

As you can see in the picture above, I did not use anything low fat. I have always used regular in everything, so I have never tasted it with low-fat ingredients. The first time I made it I should have made it with all low-fat, because now I know how good it is that I never want to change a thing! AHHH!



Instructions:




In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter and both types of cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and 4 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.







Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust; sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips over top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.



ENJOY!!

Does anyone have a favorite recipe that's easy and quick?

What a blessing to be able to make a delicious dessert without having to spend hours in the kitchen. I think this took me like 15 minutes to make 2 pies, including clean up!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! That looks delicious! I have been trying to decide what I will make tomorrow and I think you just helped me out. Hope you don't mind me using your recipe? Better make a run to the store.

Have a Wonderful Easter!!

Kendra said...

YUM!!!!!!!!! Two of my favorite things: Chocolate and peanut butter!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I think I might try it out, hopefully sometime soon! LOL :)

Jaclyn said...

Yumm! I'm going to have to try this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails