Busy is good when you are going through infertility! I have come to that conclusion, because I started thinking that I have not been dwelling so much on not being able to have a baby! So the busier I get, the less I have a negative attitude it seems. I'm not saying I don't have my bad days! I get so scared when I think that Clomid might not work for me, because the Clinic I'm at right now said that if it does not work they can no longer help me. Then I would have to go to a larger Infertility Clinic, and that scares me so bad. Today I am trying to focus on the positive and leave these thoughts and fears behind. I cannot forget WHO holds my future, HE is in control, I need to (as my husband says) RELAX!
Has anyone tried Progesterone Cream? I would love to hear from you if you have!
Today I feel blessed to finally have a hair appointment! I missed my last one a month ago because I was very sick, so right now I look like Mrs. ROOTS!!!
Have a Great Wednesday!



4 comments:
I have some horrible roots going on right now. I even straightend my hair this morning so that Hubs would see how bad they were. I am trying to hold out as long as I can though before scheduling an appointment.
Checkout this blog...she may have some info to help you...www.considerjoy.blogspot.com.
I know what you mean about being busy...it helps to not think about the IF thing all the time 24/7. And yay for hair appointments!!!
Praying!!
Post a Comment