Hi Lori. I saw that you were featured on Shoulders. What a beautiful ministry that is.
I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you. I don't have experience with infertility - as I've had 9 children, but I've lost 3 children and don't take any of it for granted.
I hope your visit to the doctor makes a difference and that you and your husband are blessed with a child. In the meantime, may the peace of God comfort you and may he give you fulfillment and joy in each and every day.
Hey Lori! I saw you were featured on Shoulders. You know I've been there before, and I know what you're going through. That's why I think God's put you on my heart lately. I honestly believe that God has big plans for you and for the babies that He plans to give you in His time. We are not asked to direct our own paths, but rather just to follow His lead. In the end, it all leads to a glorious place!!! Praying for you, friend.
Hi.. saw that you were featured on Shoulders and just wanted to tell you that I really know and understand how you feel. I spent 10 years trying to have a baby to no avail. I've been through every test and treatment possible. THey say there is no reason I can't get pregnant, I just never have. I've been to the bottom of that pit. And then just when I decided to be happy without children, the chance for adoption fell upon me. I adopted both my kids who are now 15 & 13. One thing I know is that there is a purpose in all things. And it is in God's hands. If for some reason you are not able to have kids, please consider adoption. There are many children and babies out there who need good, loving homes. My prayers will be with you.
8 comments:
love the pic!
My man is a musician after his day job. LOL... Playing the guitar wont pay the bills...
He has even played on the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. He has a CD coming out soon.
Very sweet!
Hi Lori. I saw that you were featured on Shoulders. What a beautiful ministry that is.
I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you. I don't have experience with infertility - as I've had 9 children, but I've lost 3 children and don't take any of it for granted.
I hope your visit to the doctor makes a difference and that you and your husband are blessed with a child. In the meantime, may the peace of God comfort you and may he give you fulfillment and joy in each and every day.
So nice to meet you today.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
I too came to your blog through the Shoulders website. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers that the Lord will soon bless you with a baby.
Hey Lori! I saw you were featured on Shoulders. You know I've been there before, and I know what you're going through. That's why I think God's put you on my heart lately. I honestly believe that God has big plans for you and for the babies that He plans to give you in His time. We are not asked to direct our own paths, but rather just to follow His lead. In the end, it all leads to a glorious place!!! Praying for you, friend.
Hi.. saw that you were featured on Shoulders and just wanted to tell you that I really know and understand how you feel. I spent 10 years trying to have a baby to no avail. I've been through every test and treatment possible. THey say there is no reason I can't get pregnant, I just never have. I've been to the bottom of that pit. And then just when I decided to be happy without children, the chance for adoption fell upon me. I adopted both my kids who are now 15 & 13. One thing I know is that there is a purpose in all things. And it is in God's hands. If for some reason you are not able to have kids, please consider adoption. There are many children and babies out there who need good, loving homes. My prayers will be with you.
Oh my, that photo is adorable!
Just popping in to encourage you from Shoulders. Hope your appointment brings some hope and answers!
Post a Comment