On Wednesday night November 11, 2009 hubby's brother, Aaron, asked his girlfriend to marry him!!! They were so excited. She called me to tell me the good news, and I was so shocked, and so happy for them. They are so perfect for each other. It takes a brave woman to marry one of those guys!! Totally kidding, just couldn't resist the stab at em!! I know that nobody who knows me has any clue about my blog, but I had to share this with all of my blogger friends, and I am sure I will like to have this memory captured to look back on. The picture above is taken just a short while after he proposed!!Saturday, November 14, 2009
Upcoming Wedding
On Wednesday night November 11, 2009 hubby's brother, Aaron, asked his girlfriend to marry him!!! They were so excited. She called me to tell me the good news, and I was so shocked, and so happy for them. They are so perfect for each other. It takes a brave woman to marry one of those guys!! Totally kidding, just couldn't resist the stab at em!! I know that nobody who knows me has any clue about my blog, but I had to share this with all of my blogger friends, and I am sure I will like to have this memory captured to look back on. The picture above is taken just a short while after he proposed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awwww! How exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment