Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I need YOUR help...

...should I touch up my roots completely at my hair appointment tomorrow, or should I leave a little bit of my natural color at my roots? I am so undecided. I don't mind the look of a little bit of natural color at the roots, but then I also don't mind all the roots dyed (as long as they are not too light). I would really like your help. As you can see in the picture above, I have regrowth! So you can see my natural color, and also my fake color. So what do you think I should do? My appointment is tomorrow morning, so I would really appreciate your help before then!!! I know I can count on all of you fabulous, stylin' ladies!!!

Place your vote on the top of my sidebar with what you think I should do!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails