Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hair Results

Here are the results of my hair appointment. I really appreciate all of your votes to help me decide on what I wanted to do with my regrowth. I decided that I wanted it all to blend together, and not see any regrowth. Yet, I did not want to go much lighter at my roots. So my wonderful hairstylist put in a few lowlights and also touched up my highlights, and that made it look like new again!! It made everything blend together so that I won't even notice the regrowth as much since the lowlights are closer to my natural color. I was very happy with the results. Below are a few snapshots, of course I'm sporting my ponytail. I am weird when it comes to having my hair down, it always seems to bother me and get in my face!!



9 comments:

twondra said...

I love it!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! I love it!

Kendra said...

LOVE IT!! You are just so cute!

Hey did you click on the link to Melissa's blog from Kelly's (Kellys Korner) post today? WHAT A MIRACLE!! God can do anything!! I am more encouraged then EVER to keep praying for you and the others still waiting!!

Elaina Weaver said...

Looks great! You are a beautiful woman.

Bonnie said...

Your hair looks great! I just changed mine from blonde to brown for the first time in my life, but I'm likin' it ;) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Bon

Bridgette said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

looks good.

Mommy In Waiting said...

Pretty! I know what you mean about the ponytail. I wear my down at work, but the rest of the time it's up!

Lori said...

Thank You all for your nice feedback on my hair!! You are too kind!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails