Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday Lunch!!

Here are some pictures from our Birthday lunch that my sister made for us!! It was so delicious!!

Do you see that Apple Pie above? Yum, Yum, Yum!!! It was so good.

My lovely sister who loves to pose!!

My sister (in the white shirt) had us over after church on Sunday for a delicious meal. She is such a wonderful cook. Everything was excellent.

Left to Right: My sister(the hostess), My youngest niece, My mother!!
This is what we all looked like when the food came out!! We were all into the delicious meal, can you tell!! HA

From left to right: My oldest niece, My brother's Girlfriend, my younger sister

And of course, my oldest nephew!! That face is so precious!!!
My dad, and my two brothers are on a hunting trip, so they had to miss out on this:(
Kevin and I had a wonderful birthday dinner!!!
Today I feel so blessed to have been able to spend my Birthday with my wonderful family!!!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

Aw Happy Birthday to BOTH of you. It looked like a very special day (s). I miss my sister....
XoxoGapGirl

Carlye said...

"Everyday brings me a new Blessing and it's up to me to acknowledge it!!"

Today, you reminded me to reflect, thank you for those words.

Mommy In Waiting said...

Happy Birthday (I know it's late, but I still wanted to say it!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails