I want to say thank you to Shoulders, and the ministry that they have. I was so blessed today when I checked my blog. I had quite a bit of new comments on my last post (and everyone loves comments), and I was so shocked to see that I was featured on Shoulders. I had not known too much about the Shoulders ministry until today. It is the most wonderful, selfless, and caring blog that I have came across. I would love it if you would go over to Shoulders and see for yourself. The first post on Shoulders tells you about the mission of the blog. It helps me to reevaluate my life, and my care for others.
It is a blessing to me today that people have such a caring heart!



3 comments:
Wow. I just briefly checked them out. Looks like a wonderful ministry they have going on. Thanks for letting me know about them!
I just found their blog too and think you're totally right, it is definitely a wonderful, selfless blog. =)
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
Thanks
Post a Comment