Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love, Love, Love awards!!

Ashley over at For the Love of Shoes...and a baby, too gave me this great award!! Love her blog, go on over a give her some support!!



The directions are to post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.

Ten interesting things about myself:

1. I got married at 18!! AHHH!! Right!

2. I cannot stand when my house is unorganized/messy or dirty. I drives me insane. I am definitely a clean freak.

3. I can never go into a store and spend the amount that I was going to or supposed to spend. I always go over! I am trying to get better at this.

4. When I was 7 our house burned completely to the ground. Something I would never wish on anyone. It was horrible.

5. Sometimes I think I love my hubby too much.

6. I am trying to get back into cutting out coupons, and saving lots of money doing so.

7. I love to paint, just because I like the end result.

8. I am currently trying to replace all my cheap, ugly blinds throughout my house with Faux wood blinds. I have one room done, hopefully I can get more rooms done before the holiday's.

9. I hate to cook or garden!!

10. I am really not at all interesting. I had to think so hard for the ones I came up with, so sad!! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better.

I nominate anyone who would want to share more about themselves!! I would love to find out more about your interesting self!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got married young! :) And I hate to cook too. But I love to bake. :)

Jamie said...

I'm not a fan of cooking or gardening either! Those are usually the hubby's job :)

Kendra said...

I think you are interesting!! =)

GiGi said...

I thought they were very interesting facts!!! I was surprised to read you don't like to cook or garden, I assumed you lOVED it. Lol...see,good thing you wrote this! Ha ha ha. It was great! Loved it all
XoxoGapGirl

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on your award!

I found your blog through Shoulders and just wanted to come say hello.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails