Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 More Months then...

Us...




Plus This...





and a whole lot of this...






starting on April 7, 2010 at 1:30pm, will hopefully get us this...



That's right!! I have officially scheduled an appointment at that "larger" fertility clinic that I had mentioned before. I was thinking that is 6 months away!! AHHH. How am I ever going to survive that. But then I also started thinking of all the fun things that we will have going on with all the Holidays coming up. Here are just a few things that I am so excited for: Hubby and my Birthday, Thanksgiving, BLACK FRIDAY, Christmas Decorating, Christmas Shopping, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day and lots more! So if I focus on all those things hopefully it will make time fly by!! I get butterflies when I think of that day. April 7, 2010. It is an Infertility Consultation. I told the lady on the phone I want the best doctor there, so I am hoping that with him and our Lord involved we will have a great chance. I know it doesn't matter who your doctor is, all that matters is if it's Gods plan. The reason that we need to wait until Spring is because hubby is a basketball referee and he has a super busy schedule (like I never see him busy), and this clinic is well over an hour away from us, so with our winter weather I'm afraid we would have to miss crucial appointments. So as hard as it is to wait until then, at least I have a date to look forward to. With infertility, the hardest part for me is not having a date to look forward to. Infertility has so many unknowns involved. It would be so much easier if we would just know when we would get pregnant or if we will ever get pregnant. I guess that's where faith comes into play. I could not wait to share this with all of you!! For us infertile women, just making an appointment like this is all we need to keep going on for a little longer. We would really covet your prayers at this time.


My heart has been so broken for all of you going through this journey, please know that you are on my heart and in my prayers.

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!!

Kami said...

I am so excited for you honey!!! Yay!! Welcome to the BIG GUNS!!! I pray for lots of peace and babies!!!

Kami

Jennifer said...

good for you! I hope the time flies by... I'm sure it will be here before you know it. :)

Kendra said...

LORI!!! That is SOOO Exciting! Oh this just means 6 months to PRAY!! =)
I was so nervous when we made our appt at the fertility clinic...terrified really. But we kept praying for God's peace and wisdom, and we are both so thrilled we continued along that path.
I'm sure you can guess why =)

Anonymous said...

I know how excited you are. Even though I hated when I got referred to our RE because it made the problems we have seem so real I was excited to know that we would be getting more help. I pray that you will have peace until your appt. and who knows that is plenty of time to get pregnant before then.

Alexis said...

Oh, that's great!!! What a big step for both of you, one that I feel certain is bound to lead to an answer to many, many prayers (and not just your own!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails