
Kohl's I love you so much. Thank you for carrying shoes that are actually comfortable and stylish. Thank You for being organized and clean. I really like to visit you. My hubby does not like it when I visit you. Hmmm...I wonder why.


Here are a few of the items that I purchased while I was visiting you. My hubby really needed new brown shoes, so I found these that I really liked in brown. He can wear shoes out so fast!!I guess its probably because he wears the same pair almost every day. I'm so glad I'm a woman!
Tomorrow afternoon we are taking a family picture with all of my family at my parents house. So we are going to wear some of my new purchases, I will make sure to fill you in on how it goes and if my purchases really are wonderful. My mom wants us all to wear Brown and white. I am really excited to see the outcome of the pictures. They will be taken outside by a beautiful tree with leaves that are turning beautifully!



1 comment:
CUTE shoes!!!
Post a Comment