After we started our break from professional help for our infertility, I started to use this natural progesterone cream that my Mom told me about. It is from Heartland Products, Inc. I've been using this cream for about 3 months or so now, and I have been so confused on how to use it and when to use it. I had seen a major difference in my hair growth (like around my upper lip, sides of my face, etc.) and also I've been able to keep off the little amount of weight that I had lost. Before the cream that would have been impossible. I was supposed to take the cream twice a day on CD 10-28, but I would always start bleeding/spotting around CD 15. Then I was not sure if I should count that as CD1 or keep counting till CD 28. So finally today I called the toll free helpline number on the brochure I had. The lady that I spoke with was wonderful. I explained to her my whole situation, and that I was using the cream to get pregnant and raise my progesterone levels. She said that it is normal to start bleeding in the middle of your cycle for the first couple of months using the cream, because your body is getting rid of all your extra estrogen. She told me that since I am trying to get pregnant that I am supposed to use the cream starting on CD 5 and stop using the cream on CD 26. If I start to bleed very heavy in the middle of my cycle then I should quit the cream and count that as CD 1. If the bleeding is minimal I should just keep using the cream until CD 26. I also asked her that if I would get pregnant should I still take the cream? She said that it is very important to keep taking the cream, only if you use the cream prior to pregnancy, until one week prior to your due date then quit the cream. I know lots of you going through infertility have issues with your progesterone levels. I am going to try this starting now, and I could not keep this to myself. I would recommend that you visit the company's website or call the company to get more information on the product before you start using it. They have a great brochure and a wonderful hotline. I am so excited to see if this will work since I am changing the days that I am taking the cream. I was thinking that this might also be able to help some of you!! I buy the cream at a local Health food store and it costs around $20 which last me about one month. It is very inexpensive and it has helped me already with a lot of the symptoms due to having low progesterone levels. I would love to hear from you by e-mail or comment form if you have the same or similar problem with your progesterone levels. I guess we will see soon enough if this will work for me! Maybe we won't have to go to our infertility consultation after all:)!!!!!




2 comments:
Wow! Thanks for sharing...I'll have to try this out! What a cheap alternative to fertility treatments if it works!!!
Thanks for the info...nice to have other options and new things to try...Keep us posted on if it works(wink)
Post a Comment