
First is the Johnson's Melt Away Stress body lotion! After a hot bath, there is nothing more soothing than this lotion!! I have been using it for over a year now, it keeps my skin soft and it smells so good! When your going through infertility anything that melts away stress is a must!! :)
I always use the uplifting foam by Aquage, I apply it to my wet hair at the roots where I want some lift. I'm sure you have noticed that I love big hair!! It gives a lot of hold and works great with your blow dryer to achieve lots of lift!
I, of course, have to finish off the hairstyle with the greatest finish on earth! Aquage Beyond Shine Spray!! It is so great, but make sure not to overuse it or you will have greasy hair. Just a fine spray all over is plenty, it gives your hair that clean, fresh, just got highlights look!
This Vaseline Lip Therapy has to be the one thing that I absolutely cannot go without. If I forget to take it along anywhere I feel totally lost! Sad. Right. But there is no other lip treatment that makes my lips feel so healthy, and it gives them a little bit of shine as well. I barely ever wear lipstick, I always go with this. Anything else seems to dry my lips out very quickly. And I can buy it at Wal-Mart for like $0.99!! A definite must have for me!
I just purchased 2 of these sleep tanks from Victoria's Secret and they are worth every single penny!! They are so comfy, and extremely soft, mine have been worn a lot and they are still like new. I very quickly realized that these must be laundered first so they are clean and ready to wear.
I keep Bubble Bath by OPI on my fingernails all the time! It is a soft, sheer look that still cover up the nail. I usually do my nails 2-3 times a week, if I'm in water a lot it does wear off quicker. I love, love OPI nail polish, that is all I wear. My cousin has a Salon and she gives me a great deal on the polish. My toes are a different story, I like color on my toes. I have never liked bright color on my fingernails because you can see every little chip or smudge. I don't polish my toes nearly as much as my fingernails. I love how long OPI lasts on my toes. I would highly recommend this color and also Sweetheart.
Last, but not least, my Black Merrell's! With cold weather here, I have brought out my wonderful Merrell's! I got a tan pair for Christmas 2 years ago from my parents, and I have since bought another black pair. They are so comfortable, and so warm. They go great with jeans, they are not a dressy shoe, but for work, soccer games, etc, they are perfect. My feet stay so warm in them and I cannot even begin to tell you how comfy they actually are. They are around $90, but they are worth it. I am on the second season with mine, and they still look great. They usually even update them to make them better with each year. I wear mine all day at work, and not once do my feet hurt. I can wear them all day and still my feet feel great!!! With Christmas coming up, this would be a great recommendation for your wish list!!
Last, but not least, my Black Merrell's! With cold weather here, I have brought out my wonderful Merrell's! I got a tan pair for Christmas 2 years ago from my parents, and I have since bought another black pair. They are so comfortable, and so warm. They go great with jeans, they are not a dressy shoe, but for work, soccer games, etc, they are perfect. My feet stay so warm in them and I cannot even begin to tell you how comfy they actually are. They are around $90, but they are worth it. I am on the second season with mine, and they still look great. They usually even update them to make them better with each year. I wear mine all day at work, and not once do my feet hurt. I can wear them all day and still my feet feel great!!! With Christmas coming up, this would be a great recommendation for your wish list!!I hope you have enjoyed reading about my favorite things and what I cannot live without. I would love to hear your opinions on my favorite things if you have used them before. I would also love to hear about some things that you cannot live without. I am always looking for new things to love!!






7 comments:
What's up with that first comment? Weird.
I haven't tried any of your favorite things! I'll have to look into them, especially the hair stuff. I'm really into hair stuff. Thanks for sharing! I guess my favorite things would be...vanilla bean noel lotion (but not spray or anything else--it smells different, weird, bad) from B&BW, Chi straighteners (wish I had one!), and french vanilla hot chocolate. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Praying for you!!!
I did a favorite things post a while back too! I'm loving some of you fave things...bubble bath is my favorite nail polish :) and I haven't tried the lavendar lotion but I have used the body wash and it's great!
FUN!! I will have to try that lotion...sounds nice!!
That lotion sounds wonderful! I definitely have to try that. :)
i may have to try that lotion not only on me but as well as our daughter!! she fights her night time so bad so this might help her some!! I love aquage!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I had a great time reading your favorite things, but I can not find those VS tanks anywhere! My brother's girlfriend keeps telling me I need to start sleeping with a shirt on since my little guy is 1 now (sorry, TMI from a stranger. I sleep with my bottom half covered, but get bothered by bulky shirts when I sleep). She thinks I will begin traumatizing him if I don't cover up, so I am on a quest to find a good tank for sleeping :)
Congratulations on having your appointment scheduled with the Cleveland Clinic! I've heard great things about it. I'm sure with the holidays coming up the time will fly by, and hopefully in the meantime God will intervene and you won't even need that appointment!
~Amy
Post a Comment