I have been reading this book called: Moments For Couples Who Long for Children. It has a bunch of short devotionals/stories. It brings out so many feeling that I am feeling right now or have felt. I have never read anything like this, so many times when I'm reading it, I feel like she came into my thoughts and wrote them on paper. It has space in the back of the book for Private Moments, it brings out so many good points so it's nice to jot them down for encouragment on a bad day.I had a bad weekend when it comes to dealing with infertility. I am at the point when I think about us being able to have a child, picturing how special, and what a miracle it would be it brings me to tears. If I don't control myself I could just sit down and bawl.
My heart gets so sad when I think about all the women out there going through infertility, right when I found out I was infertile I thought I was the only one going through this. Well after I came back to reality, I found so many women hurting from the same thing I am hurting from. I really want anyone to know who is hurting, struggling, or just having a bad day my heart breaks for you, I truly feel a weight on my chest when I think of all the pain this brings. I would be happy to lift you up in prayer, feel free to comment or e-mail me . I want to help in whatever way I can to anyone who is dealing with this awful thing called infertility.
I know that if and whenever we would be blessed with a child, I now, that child will be viewed as a true blessing from the Lord. And I honestly can say that if we would never have gone through this my eyes would not be as open as they are now. That is so sad to me, when I go back and read that. I know the Lord is teaching me many lessons through this all, now I need to have faith in Him. He is in control of my life, and I need to trust Him. That is a blessing to me when I see even just one lesson that I have learned through this all.
I pray that He will give me strength to do this, to keep going through this.
I pray that He will comfort you in whatever stage of infertility you are in.



9 comments:
The experience of infertility has humbled me more than I ever expected. Thanks for the book idea I have not read that one, I plan to go and get it soon.
I am praying for you....I am so glad you found my blog and that I found your blog! Please stay in touch!!
Hi Lori, I just found your blog; welcome to the blogging world! Although I am sad to see you are going through this horrible road of infertility...please know there are others of us who know what you are going through. I haven't read this book yet, thanks for the suggestion. I am going to add you to my prayer list.
I will have to check out that book for sure. Thanks for blogging about it!!
I am praying for you Lori! And thank you so much for your prayers for me.
Prayer is NO SMALL THING!!!!!!!!!
Blessings!
kendra
I wish I had known about that book - it sounds wonderful. My heart breaks for you after reading your post. It is so painful to know that so many women struggle with infertility. It's a burden to feel like you are all alone, even though you aren't. I have been and will continue to lift you up in prayer!
Hi honey,
I have that book. It is so good. I honestly don't know how my progesterone levels were. This is the first time I have ever been tested after a procedure. It's all news to me!
I am praying for you honey! Things will work out and you will have your little bundle of joy!
Kami
I am going to have to purchase this book.
This book has been and is a total blessing to me! I LOVE it! I felt the same way reading. It's almost as if she would gather my thoughts and feelings and that was what I was reading. Know that you are not alone and that yes, when it does finally happen for us, it'll be that much sweeter! :)
~Michelle
never heard of that book, but I feel like it might be too much for me right now. I'm glad it's been good for you though!
Post a Comment