Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!!

Finally! The first day of Spring has come! I cannot wait to see green grass, bright flowers, flip flops, swimsuits and feel warmth everyday. It seems every winter gets longer and longer. Especially in Ohio you never know what kind of weather you are going to get. There are so many good things that come with spring, so many good feelings. I have just started my Spring cleaning this week, I got my bathroom all done. I will post some pictures of the finished product. I love the smell of a freshly cleaned room! I had opened the window and it got that fresh air smell into the bathroom, that made it smell so much cleaner.

My husband just brought our little nephew to see me at work, what a blessing little children are. Truly a gift from God. What a blessing to have a Husband who loves you, and wants to come see me at work. That was the one good thing about having to work on a Friday night. I have the weekend off so I am very happy about that, I work at a place that is open 7 days a week. So that means working weekends and Sundays. It took me a while to adjust to that, and it it still hard sometimes. But I love my job and feel very blessed to have one.

I cannot wait to get some pictures on here, I am charging my camera at home as I'm typing. I'll get some posted soon!!

Have a Great First Day of Spring!

What do you love about Spring?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails