Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

New To The Blog World!!

I have read lots of blogs over the past few months and have came across some amazing people. So I thought I would give it a try, I would love for you to visit my blog. Hopefully I'll be good at this!
My Husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost 3 years, it is so easy to sink in a hole and have no positivity to life. I really want this blog to be an outlet for my positive thoughts, and blessings we have everyday but do not acknowledge. We have just taken our first round of clomid, and I will go in tomorrow to find out our results. We are hoping for the best, if no success this month, we will try another.
At the end of the day the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful husband who has been the strong and positive one through all of our struggles. I have just recently realized that I have a lot more blesssing in my life than trials, and I would love to share them with you. Please feel free to comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails