Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Clean Bathroom







As I told you before, I just started my Spring Cleaning for the year and finally have some pictures. I started with our bathroom, as you can see it is pretty small. We moved into our home almost 2 years ago, and this is the first year that I told myself I have to get my Spring Cleaning done. It seems like such a big job to me. Once I start it does'nt seem so bad. I am trying to do one room a week, I work about 30-35 hours a week so it can be quite a challenge. I love when my husband, Kevin, come home from work and checks its all out. He loves when it is freshly cleaned, he oo's and ahh's about it and makes me feel like I got quite a lot accomplished in my short day. But, of course, he always jokes about me missing something. He keeps our marriage so full of life, fun, and so many other great things.

We only have one sink in our bathroom, and we run into lots of problems with that. Sunday mornings are the worst. It's almost the only day that we are both getting ready at the same time, and lets just say sometimes our drive to church is sorta quite. How horrible! Good thing we're going to church that should straighten us up. HA!
Does anyone else have this problem?
I hope you enjoyed checking out my now clean bathroom. Crazy how fast it gets dirty again!
We just took a trip to Niagara Falls, so I wanted to do a post about our trip soon. We wanted to get away to try to get our minds off of infertility. And you know as they say, "Try to Relax."

Thank You all for your your very nice, sincere, sweet comments. I am looking forward to getting to know you better, and follow your stories. I am so blessed today with wonderful strangers who go out of there way to care and pray for us! Thank You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your spring cleaning inspires me...and my DH and we have only one sink...by choice and we've remodeled the master bath twice since we've been married. One sink meant cleaning only one. :) But then our bathroom is very large. Maybe you could set up a spot to do makeup/hair that's not over the sink (like dressing vanity in the bedroom?)


and I've love to see your Niagara Falls pics, I wanna to there someday!

peggyann
ps This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. The LORD’S lovingkindnesses never fail. They are new every morning; Great is your faithfulness. Lamenations 3:21-22 NASB

Unknown said...

I so need to get into the Spring Cleaning Spirit:) And I have no excuse because I work 7on 7off.

The bathroom looks great. We have that same problem with just the one sink and we ALWAYS seem to have argument on Sundays too!!

Continuing to pray God's Blessings for you and your Prince Charming!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails