Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Niagara Falls Weekend Getaway

Niagara Falls 2009! Weekend Getaway. I am kinda sad because we ended up with like no good pictures of the Falls. Sad. Right.

While we were there I finished up my first round of Clomid. I was really lucky, I had no side effects at all. I was so worried before I started taking it, I'll say that's a huge blessing.














This was taken from inside our Hotel room, so the quality
is really bad. Sorry. As you can see it was beginning to rain.





I have never been to Niagara Falls, so my hubby and I thought it would be a great weekend getaway for us. We had such a great time, we had a Falls view Suite and we could hear the Falls when we opened our window. It was so Romantic! We had a great Restaurant in our Hotel, Starbucks, and lots of things to do within walking distance. We got there on a Thursday and the weather was beautiful, but by the weekend it was colder, rainy and foggy. So that was kind of a bummer, we couldn't see the Falls with all the fog. I think if you get a room with a Falls view it makes it so romantic, so if you are planning on going for a romantic getaway keep that in mind. My hubby was so nice, he let me go shopping a lot!! That was a highlight of my trip! I am so blessed to be able to get away on short trips with the man I love! We are also planning a weekend Getaway to Washington DC, in April. Can't Wait.
So have any of you been to Niagara Falls?
As you know I am new to blogging, so I apologize if there are some goof's. I think I posted a picture twice on my last post. Yikes. I tried to take it off but it wouldn't let me, or I just don't know how. Also, how can I make a new paragraph? When I am typing my post it lets me do different paragraphs, but when I publish it, it takes them away and puts it all in one. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Have a wonderful Saturday night!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment! It's been almost 2 years for us, and it has stunck every step of the way!!! (It's really a test of faith!) I'll be praying for you guys...hang in there!

I have never been to Niagara Falls, but it's on my "Bucket List"! I have been to DC, and it's worth the trip (especially if you are a political junkie like me, or a history buff).

As for blogging advice...I have issues EVERY TIME I try to post pictures. They always load at the top, and then I have to drag them down to where I want them, and then blogger adds extra spaces between paragraphs and I have to go through and delete. I'm not sure I'm much help! Are you typing your post in the "html" edit? If so, I think that might make it all one big paragraph.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails