
I would have loved to send each and every one of you our Christmas Card. Instead I thought I would send it through our blog!
I did my cards through Shutterfly.
This is the first year that I did our Christmas cards online, and I could not have been happier with the outcome. They came very quickly, and were exactly how I wanted them. The picture was so super easy to upload! I have since purchased a few more things from them. They have been running great specials since I have joined there site. There is one thing that I would do differently next time, I would order a Matte finish instead of the Glossy.
We truly wish you the best Christmas Season!!!!
Before we know it we will be waking up to Christmas!!!
I did my cards through Shutterfly.
This is the first year that I did our Christmas cards online, and I could not have been happier with the outcome. They came very quickly, and were exactly how I wanted them. The picture was so super easy to upload! I have since purchased a few more things from them. They have been running great specials since I have joined there site. There is one thing that I would do differently next time, I would order a Matte finish instead of the Glossy.
We truly wish you the best Christmas Season!!!!
Before we know it we will be waking up to Christmas!!!



8 comments:
Cute card! Thanks for sharing!
Those are beautiful!!! I am doing ours through Shutterfly soon for the first time, so I am glad to hear the great report!
I love your Christmas cards!!!! I need to hurry up and get mine ordered!
I just got your message on my blog. Thanks, that was really sweet of you. I want to wish you luck on your journey through infertility. I became a follower so I could keep up with you.
btw, I love your christmas cards. Very pretty.
Such a cute card!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!
Such a pretty picture!! Merry Christmas! :)
Such a pretty picture!! Merry Christmas! :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment