Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Banquet...

...and lots of fun with family!! Me and my sister had way too much fun together, we had to do a silly picture. If you would know my sister, you would understand. She is a diva!


We stood in front of frosty for this picture. Me, my sister and my brothers Girlfriend.



The banquet was for my Dad's business, we always have such a great time.


The entertainer for this year was a ventriloquist Ryan Baumgardner.


All the wives and girlfriends of my Dad's employee's got a Longaberger Measuring cup filled with goodies. I was so happy to be taking one home!


I love all the Holiday events around Christmas time, it helps my Christmas Spirit to raise a lot just to be around family and friends. I hope you are all having a great Christmas Season. I would love to hear about your favorite Christmas Season spiritlifters (if that is even a word)!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pics! Looks like y'all had fun :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look beautiful! This year I have been a huge sap with giving to christmas charities. Helping out other children has helped me not dwell quite so much on how very much I wish we had our own child this year. It hasn't helped completely, but it has helped a little.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails