Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

So lovin'...

...the Bachelor season premier on Monday Jan. 4. It's going to be a good one! I have been counting down the days. If you use the link I provided you can meet the Bachelorettes. I already have my favorites.





...John Mayer's song Heartbreak Warfare. A must on my iPod.



...anything Michael Buble!!!! His voice warms my heart every time I hear it.



After listening to that last video, hopefully you will have an extra relaxing evening!!




I would love to know if these are some of the things that you are lovin' as well!!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

definately excited to watch jake, the bachelor next week!

Jaclyn said...

I can't wait for the season to start!!!

Jamie said...

I love everything on this post :) Love the Bachelor, John Mayer, and especially Michael Buble'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails