Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve Celebration

We always celebrate Christmas Eve with my family. We usually go out to an early dinner then go to my parent's house for presents, games and lots of fun.

This year we went to Wasabe Japanese Steakhouse. It was so delicious. If you have never been to one, they cook your meal right in front of you. I split the Shrimp and Chicken with my sister, and it was super good!! The only bad thing was that we had a group of about 15 and with there seating it was hard to have a conversation with everyone. Overall it was a great time.








Below are a few pictures of us after dinner at my parent's house.

Sweet little Hummer!




Below is a picture of my nephew with the cutest hat on earth on his head. I won that hat from a giveaway from Alexis at Where He leads me I will follow, she made that hat fit him perfectly by only me telling her his age and his clothing size. When I gave him his hat it fit PERFECTLY, and he looked absolutely adorable in it. Wouldn't you agree?


So if you want to grab one of these adorable hats for yourself or for someone you love, hop on over to Alexis' Etsy Store. I am also going to add the button for her store on my sidebar. Thank you Alexis!
As Christmas came and went, my heart was breaking for children all over the world that might not have had a nice meal, a warm home, someone to love them, presents, or even hope for the future. I really hope and pray that the Lord can use me to help even one hurting child in my lifetime. I feel so unworthy of all that I have been blessed with this Christmas, and every day of my life. I am hoping 2010 will bring lots of joy, and lots of self sacrificing acts on my behalf. I know that I have lacked that in 2009. I hope you all had a very Blessed Christmas!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks like a great time! Your little sister looks like a nut. Love her!

So glad the hat worked for you!!! He looks so sweet in it!

Elaina Weaver said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Love the hat. Will have to check out that store.

Jaclyn said...

What a cute hat!!!

Bonnie said...

That food looks delish & I love that hat! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas :)

Bon

GiGi said...

Merry Christmas!!! That hat is precious and that Coach pocketbook... well, not enough words in the english language to describe Coach. One of my indulgences for sure. I <3 me some Coach
XoxoGapGirl

Meant to be a mom said...

That picture of your nephew is just precious.
I Love those Japanese steakhouse's. We have a place called "Shogun" here in Tulsa and I love it.
I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas.

Abbi said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!!
you have super cute one and i really enjoyed reading!i look forward to hearing more!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails