Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Door Tour

I wanted to post this yesterday but did not get it done. So here is a tour of my Christmas Doors hosted by Lianna Knight at Growing our Own Garden. Her blog had such Christmas spirit, I just love it!!


I will start with our main entrance. I don't usually decorate a lot outside, so all I have in this entrance is the red bow and my wreath on the door. I am so excited about this wreath, I bought it about a month ago at our local thrift store. All the wreath's that they sell they make on their own. They use materials that were donated, and put together their own wreath. I got it for $18! I was so happy with it mainly because I love a full, thick wreath!


Below are a few close up shots of the wreath.




This next wreath is on our front door, which we do not use very often. This is the 2nd Christmas that I have had this wreath. I found it at a garage sale for under $10. It is frosted with white, and it has some pine cones decorating it. And it is also a very full wreath, which I LOVE!!




This next wreath is on our back porch door. I got this wreath the first year that we were married along with 2 others that are exactly alike. I have been slowly replacing these, I got them at a garage sale as well for $2 each. They were such a great deal that I could not pass them up, so I used them for a few Christmas' and I always keep/kept my eyes open for nicer ones (hopefully at a bargain price) to replace them.

So there is your tour of my Christmas Door's!! I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to see yours.
Stay tuned for a tour of my Christmas Decorations!

4 comments:

Elaina Weaver said...

Love all your wreaths. They are beautiful and such good bargains.

Alexis said...

They all look great!

Have you checked out my blog recently? You might want to...maybe. Just a suggestion. ;)

twondra said...

Very nice!!!

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun!!!

Your door is ADORABLE!!!

You can see the rest of our decor on our other blog...http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-at-knight-home.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails