Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter



So I got all my Easter Decorations out, and it seems I don't have very many. This is basically all I have in these pictures. I usually incorporate a lot of my Spring decorations with my Easter ones. Do you have lots of Easter Decorations?

I love Easter Sunday! Getting all dressed up, seeing LOTS of new people at church, celebrating our Lord and Saviour, and family time. It's always a lot more fun if I have a new outfit! We usually go to one of our parents house's after church for a celebration. It's always hard when both sides have something planned. My husband's side is very good with working around that, I am so thankful for that. We really haven't had that many issue's with that.

Do any of you have that problem?

How do you celebrate Easter?

I have been married for 3 1/2 years and I always love hearing about how other young marrieds are doing. I love being married. Yes, it has it's ups and downs but what doesn't. Most of all I love being a housewife, I love all the duties. If I could I would not work, and stay at home. I would love that! There are so many projects that I just cannot start due to my job, I guess I could, but I would be working on them for a long time, and I am very funny when it comes to unfinished projects. I love having all my housework done before the weekend, so if I'm not working we can just relax and do fun things! Not cleaning or Laundry, or for that matter, even cooking! I like to bake, but cooking is not so high up on my list. Take me to Applebee's and I'm a happy girl. I work some evenings, so I'm not always at home when my hubby comes home from work. Oh, how I would love to be. But I AM blessed with a great job, great co-workers, and excellent boss who just happens to be my uncle! So I have no cause for complaining. Though I pray, someday my dream may come true!

6 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

Easter is likely the one Holiday I have NEVER decorated for!! I really love all the spring flowers... I should bring some in!

Just thought you should know I'm doing a giveaway for a Free Blog Makeover!

Mrs. Realife said...

Oops! Try this link!Free Blog Makeover!

Anonymous said...

Answering your question about the tanning lotion - This is weird but here it is. I shower at night then put on the lotion. I smell nothing at this time. I go through the following day and still do not smell it. Then, when I get in the shower that night, I smell it. It is so weird. But I figure as long as I am not smelling it on me throughout the day, I am ok with the weird smell in the shower at night! haha

Anonymous said...

I don't have as many Easter decorations as I do for other holidays. I do have a beautiful weath that I made 2 years ago. I will have to post a picture of it soon. I love your center piece!

Anonymous said...

I love to decorate for ANY holiday. I found that for easter to give me the color I am looking for I just get the cheap jellybeans (so I wont eat em all) and fill up any glass jar or around a candel and they look awesome. Yours look great!

Jaclyn said...

You have more Easter decorations than I do! I only have one tiny little decoration...unless you count flowers. As for the great debate of which house do you go to for holidays...we decided from day 1 that we would flip-flop every other year. So if we are at my parent's house for Easter, then we go to his side for Thanksgiving...and then Christmas is easy because we do Christmas Eve at his side, and Christmas Day on my side. It's confusing. It gets even more confusing when you factor in that there we have a divorce situation with his parents, and a death/remarriage on my side. Sometimes there are WAY TOO MANY people to see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails