In my last post I mentioned that I had reached a huge goal in my life. In the last 3.5 months I have lost 21 lbs on Weight Watchers. Even as I type that out I still cannot seem to believe it. My wonderful Hubby lost 25 lbs right along with me. So now I can say I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant with Savannah over 2 years ago. Never in my life have I ever lost that much weight on a diet! I always thought diets don't work, and that I need to exercise every waking minute. I was so wrong. Shhh...can you keep a secret? I didn't exercise one time on Weight Watchers! Yes the company would highly recommend that I do, but chasing after a 19 month old monkey (Savannah. For anyone that doesn't know she climbs onto everything) wears me out. I had no desire to exercise, so when I kept losing weight each and every week just by eating right and following there points system, I thought "no way am I exercising just yet since I am seeing major results"! Now that's my kind of weight loss!!!!
Weight Watcher's does not feel like a diet to me, it is doable, unlike any other diet I have ever tried.
I did post a before and after photo below, and totally forgot to mark which one was from before and which one was the after. Then I started thinking, I sure hope people can tell which one is the after shot!! For me the weight came off so gradually that I didn't see a drastic change until I compare the sizes I've dropped and when I don't look down and see 3 big tummy rolls anymore!! No joke, it was bad!
My weight started to escalate this Spring. I was eating anything and everything I laid eyes on, I had/have female issues, and the pounds just packed on. Literally like 10 pounds in 2 months, I was at the point that my clothes were too tight to wear, and I had like two pairs of jeans to wear. I was either going to have to buy new clothes in bigger sizes, OR lose weight. Towards the end of June I made the leap, I joined Weight Watchers online. My life has never been the same since.
I am happier and healthier than I can ever remember. Every day I don't think about how uncomfortable I am, or how this outfit makes me look huge, which then made me want to eat more since I was feeling down. I always thought that with my female issues it is next to impossible to lose weight, but I was wrong, I had never tried Weight Watcher's. It is definitely not impossible. I kept telling myself I have one life, and I want to enjoy it. I don't always want to be telling myself that I need to lose weight, so finally I made up my mind to lose weight, and it worked.
The picture below shows how happy losing weight has made our family!! I am a better Momma, and hubby is a better Daddy due to us feeling better since we have lost weight! We are still going strong, hoping to lose another 10 pounds by Christmas!
Well, my little one is waking up for the day! Please let me know if you have any questions about Weight Watcher's or how it works. I would be happy to address any questions I receive in another post!
I was not in a any way paid for this post about Weight Watchers.




4 comments:
Wow you look great!! Go mama :) and Savannah's smile? Too too cute!
Congrats! You look awesome! AND I think you just gave me the push to get back on WW. I've done it in the past and it's worked! I just have to decide to make the commitment! :) I am at my heaviest ever right now. I have like two outfits and I hate pictures of myself! I think it's time!
Lori - Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome! I just rejoined WW almost 3 weeks ago. It is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I have 20 pds to lose of baby weight still. I cannot use Caden as an excuse anymore since he is 18 months old now. :)
COngrats! You look great!
Post a Comment