Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Big Project off my To Do list!

First off thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post! If you are thinking of losing weight, just know that if I can do it you can too! I hate diets! Weight Watcher's works!!

Now onto what I have been busy with for a long time! Mostly I just kept procrastinating! Once I actually started working on painting my dining room table and chairs it didn't take long at all! Boy, Oh Boy am I ever glad I did! I am in love with the outcome! 

As you can see in the picture below we tore out our awful carpet and put in laminate floors! More on that later...but doesn't it look so much better!!!?



I am currently working on our last project...painting our China Cabinet black! I am hoping to have that done this weekend...but I'm not counting on it! Procrastinator...that's me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so good!!!!

Callie said...

Wow, it looks great! I'm impressed! Sorry I'm commenting so late, trying to catch up in my reader! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails