Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Amber Teething Necklace

First off I must show you a picture of Savannah's "biggest smile!" I zoomed way in so you can see how stinkin' cute it is! She now flashes me her 'biggest smile" when I bring out the camera! When did my baby get so grown up.?!!!


Our Amber teething necklace finally arrived on Saturday, and we put it on Savannah right away. Unbelievable. That's the first word that comes to mind. Within 2 hours she stopped chewing on her fingers or paci, and now almost a week later she still hasn't chewed on her fingers or paci at all. Folks let me tell you this was an all day thing. You could just tell she was miserable. 

Now onto the next shocker! No pain medicine since the necklace!! We had been giving her medicine to ease the pain of and on for almost 2 weeks. It was bad. 

Within two days her runny nose cleared up. I was so glad, since she had a runny nose for almost a month. And it just disappeared in what seemed like a day. 

No teething fever since the necklace! I leave it on for naps, but take it off at night. She does sleep better at night, but she has gotten up around 5 once in the last week, but she went back to sleep after she got her bottle. (yes she still gets a bottle for sleepy, and I'm totally not worried about it) So I can tell that she needs the necklace! I just don't feel safe wearing it on her at night.

It is just so amazing to me. I know that she is still teething because her last molar is still not all the way through, and her top two canines are almost poking through. 

These are just a few of the major things that I have noticed since the necklace. I was not paid in any way to talk about this necklace. I ended up purchasing it on Amazon and paid like $35, that was with extra shipping.  It was worth every penny. If you have a teething baby, and need relief, try the Amber teething necklace now!! It may or may not work as well for your baby as it did for Savannah, but give it a try and see!

Much happier Savannah and Momma!!!!

I have so much to blog about, and I hope I can catch up soon. We are still getting our house put back together, I will hopefully finish our last painting projects this weekend. I also have reached a HUGE goal in my life! Posts on that coming soon! ;)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

So glad it worked so well! That's how nut was for us too! Little miss is such a darling little diva!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

That is great the amber necklace worked for you. I never tried a necklace but C-man has always done really well with the Hyland teething tablets. They work wonders for C.

Anonymous said...

I always put the necklace around my son's ankle (wraps around a couple times) under socks or a sleeper at night.

Kendra said...

Hmmmm...I may have to get one of those! Ab's always seems to be chewing her fingers lately.

LOVE the big smile - JOY!


Intrigued to hear more on your little teaser there!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad the necklace is working for you. I also put it on my daughter's ankle at night (double wrapped). I can see how much it relieves her and it seems night time is the worst. Give the ankle a try if you are comfortable with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails