Savannah has been a busy, active and happy little girl these past few weeks! She has been relieved of most her teething pains for the time being!! She now only has 2 canines, and all of her 2 year molars left, and the one canine is almost through! I am so thrilled that she is on the home stretch with teething, in my opinion the worst is over...at least i hope so. Also, the teething necklace is still helping with the discomfort! Poor baby was cutting 5 teeth at once, and 5 of the worst ones! So thankful that time in our lives has passed!!!!
Savannah, you are obsessed with this Ballet movie! Daddy is trying to help you dance with it! You walk around singing "bella, bella" it's the first time that you are hooked to a movie! I find it quite funny how much you love this movie. It was a great buy, I think it was $2.50 at a local resale shop! It has made a lot of car rides much more enjoyable, then you cry if we don't bring it inside so that you can dance with it! Melts my heart!
You weigh in right around 22 pounds.
You are just entering into all 18 month clothes, and size 4 diapers.
I have found Huggies work much better at night, than Pampers! What have you all found works best? If she wears Pampers Crusiers for night time she always leaks out by morning. So I am currently using Huggies at night and Pampers by day.
Your eating has improved since your latest teeth came through. You are still not a great eater, but much better than before. You love vegetable soup, apples, strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, french fries, mac n cheese, grilled cheese, graham crackers with milk, chocolate milk, apple juice, pancakes, cream of wheat and much much more!
You hate having anything stuck to your hands or feet, as you can see below!
This month you have started saying TONS of words and you are trying so hard to communicate with us! You will reply to us in your own little sentences, and it is so adorable! I am looking forward to the next few weeks, as you progress in this area!
Below you are trying to do the Peace sign!
I could write about you all day Savannah, you are the light of our life, our greatest gift, our beautiful daughter!
Momma and Daddy love everything about you, sweet girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment