I am a day late on this post. Yesterday was such a crazy day, but very productive! Me and my mom canned tomato soup and zucchini relish, then I had to work last night! So it was a busy day!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, August 30
Our Little Blessing at 13 weeks!
How far along? 13 Weeks
Baby's size? I read this week that the baby is producing a fine layer of hair all over its body to protect its delicate skin from the fluids its in!! Isn't our God amazing!!!
Monday, August 30
Our Little Blessing at 13 weeks!
How far along? 13 Weeks
Baby's size? I read this week that the baby is producing a fine layer of hair all over its body to protect its delicate skin from the fluids its in!! Isn't our God amazing!!!
Weight Gain? Gained one more pound this week, so I am up 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Well I have like 2 pair of pants, one skirt, and one pair of shorts that fit, and they are all maternity!! I feel like I wear the same thing every day!! I need to shop for more bottoms, my shirts are still OK. I tried on some maternity shirts, and I almost drowned in some. Some are very long, and I still do not have a large enough belly to push out the shirt so it just hangs way too long!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep is wonderful, I rarely take naps anymore.
Foods I am loving? Chocolate milk!! I really like hot foods a lot better than desserts, which is so different from before pregnancy.
Foods I am hating? Still the same as last week: The foods that I ate a lot of while I was sick, like chicken noodle soup!! EWWW!!
Best moment this week? Finding out that the day before my Aunt was killed she purchased burp diaper for our little baby. My heart was truly touched, and they will be treasured.
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? I am feeling better than ever! They say that the 2nd trimester is the Honeymoon stage of a pregnancy, and I would agree. I did have very sore breasts!!
Gender? I cannot wait to find out!!
What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the gender in a few weeks, then we can start on the baby room!!
Weekly Wisdom: I think I will delete this question, I never have anything!
Milestones: Reaching the 2nd trimester!! Praise God!
Emotions: Very happy, and very anxious for the future.
I had to post this picture! My hubby made me laugh right as he took the picture!







14 comments:
You look great! I am so sorry about your aunt. School has started back for us and I have been too busy to keep up with all my favorite blogs.
You are too cute. I was in maternity clothes at 10 weeks and couldn't go back! I love your pictures and I'm glad you are feeling great!
You have the cutest bump ever. Happy 13 weeks.
Aww look at your cute bump!! It looks like you popped this week to me. :) Happy 2nd trimester!!
YEA for second trimester!!!!!!!!
such a beautiful bump!!
I just love reading your bump dates! You look great!
Yay for the second trimester!!
You look FABULOUS!
You look so cute!! LOVE it!
xoxoxo
~Michelle
lady!! you are TOO CUTE!! i just LOVE reading these posts!! :) onto your 2nd trimester already, amazing! :)
You just keep getting more and more adorable!Happpppy 13 weeks! xoxo :)
YIPPIE!! God bless your little blessing =))))))
Post a Comment