Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Is My Favorite!

I am sure you are all ready for a post on something other than pregnancy by now. I have finally been feeling more like myself, and we have had the most beautiful weather here!! It feels like Fall. I have all my windows open, cinnamon sticks in water on my stove, and clean bedsheets!! I would say that is a perfect day to me!! Those are just the few things that I love when the weather starts to cool. I have been daydreaming about mums, pumpkins, gourds, and the smell of Fall candles.

After so many weeks of my home being a wreck, it is finally clean and it gives me such energy to do more!! I would love to get all my windows cleaned sometime this Fall, and with weather like we have been having it makes chores like that not seem so bad!! So hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so I will begin to get all of my Fall decorations out! I was wondering what you love most about Fall!! Give me some ideas!!

Thank you all so much for all your kind comments concerning my Aunt's tragic death. She would always decorate for Fall so wonderfully, she loved life. It has made me realize to live every day as it is your last.

5 comments:

Caitrin said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

I am ready for fall too! Normally I love summer and do not want it to leave, but it has been so hot this summer that I am ready for those cooler temps and the holidays!

Jamie said...

Glad you're feeling better!

I sure wish it felt like fall down here in Georgia! Enjoy your cooler weather :)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

I love Fall too! Although it doesn't "come" to Florida until at least October :) Oh well..I can live vicariously through you until then!

Amy and Kyle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is ready ready ready for FALL!!!! I love everything about Fall! The smells, the leaves, the family time, football, that it means that Christmas is almost here, and Thanksgiving of course! Been thinking about you with your pregnancy! :)

Brittany said...

Fall is amazing! I can not wait for it to get here. I'm tired of these 90* days. Come on Ohio!!

I am also very sorry to hear about your aunt. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails