Monday, August 22
Our Little Blessing at 12 weeks!
How far along? 12 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, it's toes will curl, and eye muscles will clench, and it's mouth will make sucking movements.
How far along? 12 Weeks
Baby's size? Our baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, it's toes will curl, and eye muscles will clench, and it's mouth will make sucking movements.
Weight Gain? I am down 1 pound from last week, so total gained is 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Basically same as last week, I am totally out of all of my pre pregnancy jeans. They are just way to tight. I am loving all my maternity bottoms.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Sleep is really good still, my bathroom trips at night have seemed to become less frequent!!
Foods I am loving? Cereal and milk, pizza, spaghetti, and lots more food!!
Foods I am hating? The foods that I ate a lot of while I was sick, like chicken noodle soup!! EWWW!!
Best moment this week? Hearing our baby's heartbeat this past week. It was nice and strong at 170. It made me so emotional to hear the heartbeat, I felt so close to out baby. It was something that I did not know if I would ever get to experience, and I felt so blessed. Praise God.
Movement? No movement yet. I cannot wait for the movement to start!
Symptoms? I have been feeling so great. I have been napping a lot less due to my busy schedule. My only symptoms would be frequent urination, and when I am hungry bring me food!!
Gender? I have no idea as of right now! We will be finding out though!
What I'm looking forward to? Week 13!! The start of the 2nd trimester!!
Weekly Wisdom: I am blank right now. Sorry.
Milestones: This is the last week of our 1st trimester!
Emotions: Pretty emotional.







20 comments:
You look great! Only one more week in the first trimester! How exciting! So sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep your family in my prayers.
I am so very sorry to hear about your aunt. What a tragic loss!
(I still maintain that you're the cutest pregnant woman EVER.)
i am very sorry to hear about your aunt hun :( i will keep your family in my prayers.
on the other hand, CONGRATS!! i have been out of reading blogs for so long now that i had no idea you were expecting. you are the cutest ever!!!
Yay for 12 weeks!!!! You are so cute!!
I'm very sorry about the loss of your aunt. I'll be praying for you and your family!!
Thanks for the bumpdate :) You're still looking great!
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!
Lori - You are so cute! Glad to hear your sickness is completely gone. Sorry to hear about your Aunt.
Oh...my gosh. My aunt passed away on Thursday too! What a horrible day!
I am SO sorry to hear about your aunt! :( On a positive note, you look adorable!! :)
You're looking so cute!
I'm sorry about your aunt. Your family will be in my prayers.
Lori, I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt--we will keep your family in our prayers. Continuing to pray for the little one-you look great!
Sorry about your aunt. I'll be praying for your family.
You look fabulous, btw!
Your bump is def getting bigger...I LOVE it!!! I am so sorry about your loss...that is very unfortunate...:( Also you look great in that black dress isnt it funny how some stuff makes you look more prego?
So sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers!
LOVE These belly pics!! And YEA for a strong heartbeat!! 170- I am thinking a GIRL!!! =)
So sorry to hear about your aunt -will keep your family in my prayers.
I am so sorry about your aunt, But i am thrilled for you about your little munchkin!! I have followed your blog for a while now and I cna't tell you how excited i am that you are pregnant!! i've kept you in my prayers for sometime now.
I'm so sorry about your aunt! that is so sad. So happy about your growing bump though. You look precious.
Lori, I'm so so sorry to hear about your aunt. That's absolutely terrible. I will keep your family in my prayers for sure.
Hugs!
You look beautiful. Your bump is definitely getting bigger. How exciting that your almost past your first tri-mester.
Lori...That is to funny...I love this bedding for a boy...modern yet cute:) I cant wait to see if you are having a boy or girl now:)))
You are soo cute! Congrats! I'm having a baby carrier giveaway on my blog if you need one!
I saw your name on Kendra's blog so I thought I'd say hi since we're connected by the pregnancy devotional book :) Congrats on your pregnancy!! I have been an awful blogger...my daughter keeps me quite busy these days and being on the computer isn't very relaxing to me. So I'm usually on/off within a few minutes. I did have some great blogging prior to getting pregnant as well as her first couple of months!! Enjoy every moment and it sounds like you're going to have a little girl :) I'll keep checking back. Blessings to you
Post a Comment