Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Little Blessing at 14 Weeks!!

Monday, September 6
Our Little Blessing at 14 weeks!

How far along? 14 Weeks, 1 day

Baby's size? Our baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. I think that is so cool!!
Gain? Gained 4 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes? Still the same as last week. Mostly just maternity bottoms, or the rubber band trick on some clothes. I cannot wait till my belly gets so big that I can finally wear some of my cute maternity shirts!

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? Sleep is ok, I feel like I have been getting up a lot to go pee!!

Foods I am loving? Still loving the hot main dishes more than desserts.

Foods I am hating? Still the same, I hate the foods I craved while I was sick. Like Chicken noodle soup, ravioli and a few more I cannot think of.

Best moment this week? Looking in the mirror and seeing I am starting to look pregnant!!

Movement? No movement yet, but my tummy has been getting harder! I cannot wait for the movement to start!

Symptoms? I have started to feel a little uncomfortable after I eat, especially if I eat too much. It's not a nauseous feeling, just a little upset to my stomach.

Gender? I cannot wait to find out!!

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing our baby's heartbeat again soon!! Also, I am looking forward to starting to buy things for our baby!!

Milestones: My belly starting to look like a little pregnant belly!!

Emotions: Dreaming of our little Blessing arriving into our world!!

Today I feel so blessed to be experiencing a pregnancy, each and every day I do not take it for granted. I remember how it felt to be waiting, some days I still cannot comprehend that I we are actually pregnant. I know how many of you are still trying, and heartbroken. I pray for you so often. Don't loose hope, our God is waiting for His perfect timing.

7 comments:

Annie said...

you are just the cutest ever!!! your bump is getting cuter by the week :)

p.s. love the new fall background!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love it! You look great! You may be able to feel the baby soon. I felt our little man for the first time at 15 weeks.

Jamie said...

You look great! I can't wait to find out what you're having :) I'm loving the new fall background too!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You're just precious! :) You look great!!

Love your new blog look!

Alexis said...

Oh, Lori!!! I know I keep saying this, but I am just so thrilled for you! Nearly every time I pray for my own baby, I find myself also whispering your name to the Lord. And you definitely look pregnant, but in a beautifully wonderful way. Love ya!!

A said...

Thanks for praying for us still waiting (HUG). You're looking great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails