We wrapped up this years Soccer season this week. On Saturday my sister and I went to the tournament game at 1pm. My hubby is the head coach of the private Christian school that we graduated from, so I have grown to love to watch the Soccer games. And I was nominated to wash all of the jersey's, and it was so muddy on Saturday, so every time one of the guys would fall in the mud I would cringe! My sister, Jodi, makes the games even more fun. We have so much fun when we are together. It was a cold day, but at least the rain had passed by the time the game started. Here are a few pictures that we took!
Below is little Gunnar, the best fan they have!! His daddy helps coach as well. Hubby's brother is Gunnar's dad!
Below are the three brothers! Hubby is in all black, his brother Aaron is in the blue jeans, and Gunnar's Dad (Kevin's oldest brother) is in the Yellow/black coat. They have such a good time coaching together. Hubby has one younger brother who is in college at Pensacola Christian. We miss him so much. This is his first year there. He usually helps them coach as well. So normally all 4 of them are out there.
The girl in the red sweater is Kevin's younger brother's (who is in college) girlfriend. Wow, that was a tongue twister. She is missing him so much.

Below they are praying before the game!

It was a great game, they ended up losing and coming in at 4th place!

We had a fun day, we ended the day at Buffalo Wild Wings! Perfect ending to a chilly day!
I hope that you all had a great weekend!
Here comes Monday, once again!! Yay! Kidding, of course!!
3 comments:
Hi. I just stumbled onto your blog and felt an immediate connection to you. Wow! That sounds a bit stalkerish.
My sister-in-law just had her first daughter Thursday. She went through three years of trying to conceive. Three years that consisted of three failed IVF cycles. Through this time, I have seen her grow closer to God. And now He has blessed her with the most beautiful little girl.
Praying God blesses you in the same way.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'll be reading your blog and thinking of you thought your battle of trying to conceive!
How very nice to meet you! I can't wait to read some more of your posts, but I was so excited to see your desire to be a stay at home mom! I feel like we are such a rare breed these days! Thank you so much for the tips! Looking foward to getting to know each other!
Post a Comment