Have I been busy or what! Below I am giving you a sneak peak into what we have been up to in the last couple of weeks. One project after another has been getting done around our house, and I am dying to show you the before and after shots! Here are a few shots during all the chaos!
Can anyone say "toyroom!"
No more carpet in our Kitchen and Dining Room! Yeah Baby!
Now that the projects have neared there end, I am dealing with an extremely horrible teether right now. Savannah is cutting her last two 1yr molars, as well as 3 of her Canines!!!! 5 at once is pure torture for my sweet girl...I mean waking up constantly at night even while on pain reliever, not eating well, and runny nose. I am so ready for a break. I know one is coming but I just hope it comes soon. She was working on cutting her last 2 molars for over a month now. Just this last week has been the worst. Too much pain for her. Any other Moms out there with some encouragement when it comes to teething woes? Please help!



3 comments:
Amber teething necklace!! SAVED OUR LIFE and I am not even being dramatic. It was AMAZING. the canines and molars are the worst. We are working on 2 year molars now and it is awful. Been over a month on and off :( hyland's teething tablets are great too. And orajel as a las resort works sometimes
Ahh..teething is so sad! I don't know how our girls have done pretty well, but they also haven't gotten that many teeth at once coming in. When they are teething though, we use the tylenol and ibprophen and then the Little Teethers brand teething gel always seemed to work wonders somehow. It seems like it's hard to find so we've had to use baby orajel too but it doesn't seem to work as great. Also, the Hyland's teething tablets we've used to. I would try and find the Little Teethers kind. I think we've found it at Babies R Us.
I was going to suggest the amber necklace, but it looks like someone else already did.
My daughter just cut 2 teeth and we didn't even notice - she was not fussy at all.
This is my 3rd baby and nothing has worked as well for teething as the necklace (i've tried everything).
Post a Comment