Weight: 20lbs 14oz
Height: 32 1/4 inches
You are still working on those last 2 one year molars, they have been so brutal! During all the teething pain, you have started with a slight cold, and loose diapers. I would not be surprised if that comes from the teething. I think that the pain has subsided a lot these last 2 days, so I am hoping the worst is over from those 2 molars. Then we will be moving onto the Canines...yipee.. : /
You are my Beauty Queen, and have showed huge interest in Momma's Jewelry and Make Up this month. You even looped my earrings around your ears and smiled so big like you knew you were totally GLAM!
You love your pearls!
Your hair is still super curly, any moisture makes it curl even more! I adore your beautiful hair. You still keep bows in your hair really well. Love that!
You also started smiling real big when I ask you to show us your "Biggest smile" it is so cute...I would say almost the cutest thing you have done yet! I need to post a video of that!
Your index finger is your greatest asset. You are constantly pointing at everything and asking 'uts tat', and of course we answer you every time! :)
You say "Bye Bye" so clearly now, as you wave.
You love to play in our car, and pretend like you are driving. Major problem when I want to take you inside.
You still love our Chickens, we have big news about them! Post on that coming soon!
You love to sit on the potty, but haven't figured out that you are supposed to pee in it instead of just sit there and pretend that you are peeing! :)
You adore any babies, kids. I have a nephew Hans, and he is your hero! You call all little boys Hans...so cute!
You still eat hot foods horribly.
You do well in the car seat.
You love baby einstein movies.
You are just getting out of a ton of your 12 months clothes. Its nice because you will be able to finish off the Summer in them, then I can buy you lots of cute warmer clothes in the next size! #luvshopping
You are super Skinny, and tall. So it is somewhat of a challenge finding clothes that fit you to a tee!
You still have your Daddy's amazing blue eyes.
You love pointing to all of ours/your facial parts.
I have loved this stage so much. Seeing you say more words everyday is such a joy for me. I can see your little brain taking everything in, and oh how you love to mimic Momma and Daddy. We just melt each time. I had read in a baby magazine a long time ago that 18 months is when toddlers really start to pick things up, and I have seen that to be so true with you. Each day brings new things with you, and I am so thankful that I can be home to enjoy them all. Thanks to Dave Ramsey's program! :)
Well, I now have a 1 1/2 year old...hold up...what! Unreal!
I would love to hear about the cutest thing that your Toddler did around there 18th month!!!! They are so adorably cute at this stage, and can totally crack me up with some of the things they do!
Have a Great Tuesday, hard to believe I will be getting out my Fall decorations soon....cannot wait!!



3 comments:
i'd love to hear more about your dave ramsey program. i would love to be able to stay home with our baby #1 due in february and we feel like we are forced to both work! :(
Definitely should do a post on the Ramsey program please :)
Lexi is 20 months and just wait, it gets better! They are SK cute. I love the pic of her in her pearls- little diva girl!
Aw, she is looking so grown up!
Post a Comment