Yesterday reminded me just how much I love hot days! Especially with a Toddler! We had such a fun filled day, I am still recovering this morning! Savannah loved every single minute, there was one new thing after another for her yesterday!
First off, she was working on using her fork to eat, and I will say I am pretty impressed that she is showing so much interest in it! And yes, that is Mac n Cheese and Hot dogs she is eating! I always said that is one food I will avoid with my kids (mainly the hot dog), but with Summer upon us I thought I would try it, and she is in LOVE! She only had them twice so far, but I think I have turned into "that Mom"...as Justin Bieber says, "Never Say Never!"
My precious daughter, my heart is so full of love for you.
I love how you have been getting "Sun Kissed."
I love any picture that shows your adorable teeth! Teething is awful, but it sure brings cute smiles!
After Lunch I quickly swept the whole house, since I cleaned everything else during her nap! What an awesome feeling that is for me...a clean house!!!!!!!
Then all I said to Savannah was "Lets go on a walk" and she was waiting by the door! In this house we can't say it unless we mean it, or else we would have a heartbroken little girl.
We packed up the Stroller with the camera, sunglasses, shoes (just in case), chap stick, phone, wallet and sunscreen! We took the long way to town! This Momma needs to take the long way! We made it to the Market where we purchased a few items, but most importantly we purchased Savannah a baby cone!
Major part of her fun day!!
Once we got home she was a sticky little girl, but very happy I might add! So I changed her into her adorable swimsuit, and did we have fun!!!!
No need for a kiddie pool, we used her bathtub that we don't use anymore! It worked so great! It didn't matter how cold the water was, she was splashin' around like crazy! She would get in for a little bit, then she would run around the yard like a mad woman! I will say it was the cutest thing ever!
Love me some 80 degree days....I want more!!
Take note of the barn out back...exciting news to come soon. We have 8 new additions to our family!!!! Can anyone guess?
The only sad part of our day was that Daddy was on a business trip, so for Dinner we headed over to my parents! We enjoyed helping with Dinner, holding baby kittens, playing with Hummer (toy poodle), and lastly touring the deer farm...Savannah is a total animal lover!!!!
We ended our fun filled day by Skyping with Daddy, and with lots of hugs and kisses. I think Savannah was asleep 2 minutes after I laid her in her crib!
Oh Summer...please stay, you make this Momma very happy, so I cannot imagine what goes through my 14 month old daughters little mind...



3 comments:
These pictures of Savannah are adorable. Glad you had such a fun day yesterday!
SO fun!! I totally agree - Summer with toddlers is the BEST!!
Adorable! Looks like yall had a blast!
Post a Comment