I am happy to be linking up with Jamie today!!
I am Loving how Savannah has been playing with her dolls!
She always loved them, but just recently she plays so nicely with them! She gives them there bottle, hugs them and smothers them with kisses! Melts my heart!
I am loving that Savannah's closet has always been jam packed full of clothes!!
She is Blessed!!!
I am Loving that Savannah wants to help me write my post!
(See the numbers on the left...luv her)
2155555
2.215
15
051
22000.
I am Loving how my sweet girl loves to be snuggled in blankets!!
I am Loving that its Fawning season at my parents deer farm!!
This is Itsy, the first doe fawn of the season, the smallest and totally the cutest one! Savannah was thrilled, to say the least!
I am Loving the unbelievable clouds in this picture I took this week!
I am Loving Springtime!
Can you say 'CUTE'!!!!
I am Loving my Sisters....
And I'm totally Loving that I got a new one this year!!! Love her!
I am Loving these two sweethearts!! Could this melt my heart any more? Not a chance!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday, head on over to Jamie's Blog and link up too! You would be surprised how much you have to be Thankful for!!!



2 comments:
Your daughter is precious!
What an adorable family you have! Love the pics - your daughter is the cutest!
Post a Comment