Yep...we have chickens!
My little Savannah is in love! Let me tell you they have grown like weeds! We kept them in the house/basement with a heat lamp until they had feathers. So now they are in the barn! It literally is Savannah's favorite part of her day when we go feed the chickens. Her mouth opens so wide, and she goes and gets her shoes!!
She says "Hi, Hi, Hi" when she see's them! The yellow one pecked her finger the other day, and I was dying laughing!! It wasn't funny for her, poor thing, but all she did was take off running, and she had the funniest look on her face!

Not just any chickens...laying hens!!!
I have wanted these for years! I cannot wait till they start laying eggs, Savannah and I will love gathering them!!
We are now a family of 11!!! :)



1 comment:
Oh, I LOVE it! We hope to buy a good piece of land after my husband gets out of school and we want to raise all kinds of animals. I love how Savannah is so excited about the chickens. That's too sweet!
Post a Comment